Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Your Music is Old News, Listen to Yabadum!

A little over a week ago, I was over at Piano's to check out a local band playing in the back. Four gangly guys with the tell-tale "X"s on the backs of their hands were strewn across the stage. I can't say I was expecting all that much, honestly, but I was fucking wrong as hell. The room started out with maybe eight people if I'm being generous and by the end of their set the room was too packed for me to see the door (or the bar. Both are key landmarks.) Anyway, instead of stuffing this post with fluffy words about these guys and their music, I'll just link you to their Band camp site. Seriously, it definitely will give you the kick you might be needing as you burn that sweet midnight oil (always thinking of you, thesis students!).

CLICK FOR YABADUM'S PLAYLIST!!!





No comments: