According to some news, NYC is going to be hit with a winter snowstorm..THE BIGGEST EVER! Supposedly....
1. Stay inside. Attend some RA programs!!!
2. Close windows to save heat
3. Eat and drink to prevent dehydration. Stock up on water and non-perishable food!
4. Wear layers of loose-fitting, light-weight and warm clothing...even if you are indoors
5. Working flashlight....hence, working.
6. A charged cell phone in case power goes out
4. Extra food, water and medicine
5. First Aid Supplies
6. Leave the heater on...I know we all hate it but it will prevent pipes from bursting
7. Some ice cream
9. Maybe some Netflix and Chill
10. Don't eat yellow snow