Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Pope in NYC...

Say five Hail Mary's and say it's Christmas in September because Pope Francis is coming to NYC tomorrow September 25th! However... this city is going to be a zoo of commotion. I do not suggest going up town above 50th street because the Pope will be at Central Park. Trains, busses, cabs, cars are going to be jammed with people. I wish I had an easy solution to avoid the madness but sadly I don't know what to say other than to walk to places. :)

The Pope will be traveling from Central Park West to 5th Ave and 59th to 81st Streets. Central Park will be closed from 5am-7pm on the 25th!

Nuns are camping out already awaiting the Pope's arrival.

And you really really want to the Pope... I would advise not to sneak in... security is just gonna be bananas tomorrow.

No comments: