Sunday, August 26, 2012

Maintenance & IT Issues

If you are having a problem with your room (clogged drains, burned out lights, etc.), cable, or internet, please submit an online work request, called TMA, to the Facilities staff at

Clogged toilets or water leaks must be reported immediately to Security in the lobby, and then submit a work request at  Unreported leaks and drain problems can result in substantial damage to your room or another room.

No comments: