|The city is yours for the week! Make the most of it.|
1. Go see a Broadway show with discount tickets.
2. Indulge in a dessert nearby at Big Gay Ice Cream or uptown at Holey Cream for an insane ice cream donut sandwich. Mmm...
3. Make a reservation for Restaurant Week!
4. Bike around Central Park.
5. Go to the museum!!! Don't be that art student that has never been to the MoMA, PS1, Metropolitan or Museum of Natural History. Good excuses for selfies, in the least.
6. Cross over to Brooklyn.
7. Spend some time on the High Line.
8. Or get lost in Strand!
9. Learn a new recipe without the watchful eye of a full kitchen and pick up your ingredients from the Union Square Farmers Market.
10. Take your mind off things and do some yoga.