Monday, November 12, 2012

Ludlow Resident Spotlight: Marisa Paolillo


Marisa Paolillo
Brooklyn, NY
Art Therapy, First year MFA
16th Floor Resident


What three frivolous things would you do, if you hit the lottery?
If I won the lottery, I would buy a yacht, travel around the world on it, and relax all day.

If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
If I had a super power, it would be to fly because it would be really exhilarating and I would be able to travel much faster.

What is the closest red item to you?
The closest red item to me is my backpack.

What song summarizes your life?
The song that summarizes my life is "Daylight" by Matt & Kim from their album Grand. It's fun, upbeat, and doesn't make a lot of sense.

If you could have a dinner party and invite a famous person (living or dead) who would it be and why?
I would invite Ina Garten and ask her to bring some of her delicious food.

What is one thing you cannot live without and why? 
I cannot live without music because it always makes me feel better when I'm stressed.

If you had to eat the same thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
If I had to eat the same thing for the rest of my life, it would be a bacon mushroom cheeseburger because it is absolutely delicious!

What is your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure is watching the Real Housewives of New York City.

What’s the best thing about living in the Ludlow Residence?
The best thing about living in the Ludlow Residence is the amazing view!

No comments: