Monday, November 5, 2012

Ludlow Resident Spotlight: Ziyi Li


Ziyi Li
Beijing, China
Freshman, Fine Arts major
14th Floor Resident


What three frivolous things would you do, if you hit the lottery?
1. Taking a trip to Cuba!!!!!! And Brazil!!!
2. Stop saying I need money and buy whatever I want.
3. Paying someone to stretch canvases for me for my painting class...

If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
Eating like a pig but never get fat. You know the reason....

What is the closest red item to you?
My face?

What song summarizes your life?
"Feel it all around" by Washed Out, from the Album "Life of Leisure."
This is the best Chillwave music ever. It gives a feeling of floating in space. Very chill.

If you could have a dinner party and invite a famous person (living or dead) who would it be and why?
It would be Jean- Michel Basquiat. He's one of my favorite artist and I think we could be close friends if he's still alive.

What is one thing you cannot live without and why? 
Coffee.

If you had to eat the same thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
CEREAL!!! Definitely CEREAL!!! I can totally live on that...

What is your guilty pleasure?
Eating like crazy in the middle of the night.

What’s the best thing about living in the Ludlow Residence?
Definitely the window view! Loving it!

No comments: