- At dinner parties you should avoid the salmon mousse.
- The universe is expanding.
- People aren't wearing enough hats.
- The soul must be developed through a course of spiritual events over the lifetime.
- SVA students are not the only ones with strong sentiments about the value of bodily fluids.
- Pay attention to your limits, sometimes a wafer thin mint is more than you can handle.
But what is the meaning of life? [Spoiler Alert} "M-hmm. Well, it's nothing very special. Uh, try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations."
Join us next month for the semester's final installment of First Friday Film and Food. On April 5th we will be watching Saturday Night Fever. Before the film put on your platform shoes and hustle over to the community room for some disco dancing and a costume contest. Dress to impress, prizes will be awarded.