Monday, March 18, 2013

ONE LINE A DAY: A FIVE YEAR MEMORY BOOK

I stumbled upon this on Amazon while I was on the hunt for a brand new journal and I simply couldn't resist but to buy it. It is basically how it is described; you get to record a brief thoughts or inspirations for a day and you get to keep this book for five years, hence the five year memory book. Unlike the usual journal/diary, this memory book has 365 daily entries appear five times on each page, allowing us to revisit previous thoughts and memories over five years as we return to each page to record our thoughts and inspirations. The space for each year is very much limited so we are forced to be concise and record the essence of our thoughts of a day. After a year, you eventually then come back on the same page and get to read the entry you wrote exactly a year before from today. It is almost like a time capsule, but even better since we don't have to go through the trouble of burying it in a ground and unearthing it later to see the content. I have been keeping this memory book for months now and I can't wait to meet me from a year ago, two years ago, and eventually me from five years ago in order to see the changes and  the growth I would have in the next five years!!

No comments: