Monday, December 10, 2012

Ludlow Resident Spotlight: Bryan Vargas

Bryan Vargas

Sophomore, Graphic Design/Advertising
3rd Floor Resident


What three frivolous things would you do, if you hit the lottery?
1. Pay for School.
2. Buy a Mercedes Benz SLS AMG.
3. Buy an apartment in the city.

If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
I would have Telekinesis, I mean you'd be able to control and manipulate objects. Basically a Jean Grey!

What is the closest red item to you?
The little sweater on my stuffed moose, he's so cute.

What song summarizes your life?
"Primadonna" by Marina and the Diamonds from her album "Primadonna". This is my favorite line from it "Living life like I'm in a dream."

If you could have a dinner party and invite a famous person (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Andy Warhol, of course. The way he portrayed objects and people was just is so fascinating to me. I feel like I was born in the wrong era, the way Pop Art developed during 60's was just pure fucking genius.

What is one thing you cannot live without and why? 
My sunglasses, I can not go anywhere without them. I wear them even though it's raining, I like looking mysterious behind them.

If you had to eat the same thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
French Fries from Souvlaki Gr on Stanton Street, I'd DIE for them.

What is your guilty pleasure?
Spending money, period.

What’s the best thing about living in the Ludlow Residence?
The friends and memories I've made here.

No comments: