One day while hanging with some of my gal pals and I mentioned that I never get mail. No one sends postcards or letters. That's when I heard about something called 'Post Crossing'.
What is Post Crossing?
How does it work?
Go to Post Crossing.
- Request an address and a Post ID
- Mail the postcard to that address
- Receive a postcard from another postcrosser!
- Register the Postcard ID you have received
- Go to number 1 to receive more postcards!
“I love Postcrossing because there is such a warm fuzzy feeling you get when you open your post box to find a postcard that someone has taken the time to share a little piece of their life with you, from somewhere on this big beautiful world. You get to meet new people from all walks of life. You get to travel everywhere without actually going. You get to experience things that you couldn't even imagine if you weren't a part of Postcrossing.”
Hillary,Student, 19, Canada