Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Memos from Nicole: Winter Break


Memo: Winter Break Reminders

Dear Ludlodians,

It may be hard to imagine, since you're all crazed with finals and it feels like it will never end, but Winter Break is upon us!!  YAY!  I just wanted to give you a few reminders before you start your winter hibernation (literally, I know you're all just going to sleep for 3 weeks):



If you are leaving for break, please be sure to do the following:

  • Throw away any perishable food items that may spoil. 
  • Clean out your fridge.
  • Throw away all of your trash.
  • Turn your heater onto low.
  • Turn off your lights.
  • Close your window.

If you are staying:

  • The Ludlow Residence is open during winter break.
  • My office will be closed starting Thursday, December 20 - January 2.  
  • Any extended overnight guest forms that need my approval must be submitted to me by Wednesday, December 19, at 3 pm. 
  • RA's will be available over break should you need assistance.  Security can contact them for you. 
  • Please click here and let us know you're staying!  

I hope you all have a wonderful break and I'm sure you all made A's on your finals.  

Best wishes,
Nicole Shillings
Ludlow Residence Hall Director

No comments: