Memo: Winter Break Reminders
It may be hard to imagine, since you're all crazed with finals and it feels like it will never end, but Winter Break is upon us!! YAY! I just wanted to give you a few reminders before you start your winter hibernation (literally, I know you're all just going to sleep for 3 weeks):
If you are leaving for break, please be sure to do the following:
- Throw away any perishable food items that may spoil.
- Clean out your fridge.
- Throw away all of your trash.
- Turn your heater onto low.
- Turn off your lights.
- Close your window.
If you are staying:
- The Ludlow Residence is open during winter break.
- My office will be closed starting Thursday, December 20 - January 2.
- Any extended overnight guest forms that need my approval must be submitted to me by Wednesday, December 19, at 3 pm.
- RA's will be available over break should you need assistance. Security can contact them for you.
- Please click here and let us know you're staying!
I hope you all have a wonderful break and I'm sure you all made A's on your finals.
Ludlow Residence Hall Director