Monday, December 3, 2012

Ludlow Resident Spotlight: Lovely Dard

Lovely Dard

Freshman, Animation
19th Floor Resident


What three frivolous things would you do, if you hit the lottery?
I would buy a house, a lot of bbq chicken wings and probably save the rest in the bank. I know. Not exciting at all .. but times is hard out here ..

If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
Super strength ! That would make my tiny self even more scary >:D

What is the closest red item to you?
I think it was a t shirt.

What song summarizes your life?
Damn, that's a hard one. Well ... You gotta get back to me on that one

If you could have a dinner party and invite a famous person (living or dead) who would it be and why?
Does it have to be one person ? Oh well I don't care, I'm gonna invite more than one ! I would invite my future husband, Pharrell Williams, because we're gonna get married. Robin Williams & Adam Sandler so they could make me laugh. ( I like to laugh while I eat. I know, I'm dangerous.) Uhhh, The Strokes, Kanye, Vampire Weekend, Arctic Monkeys. Would would have one big ass sing along as we eat barbecue chicken.

What is one thing you cannot live without and why? 
I cant live without my friends. I cannot stop emphasizing about how important they are to my life. I always tell them that they're essential to my existence because they were always the one's who were there through my struggles. They would cry with me and then make me laugh right after like something depressing. They also raised me in a way and taught me most of the things I know in life.

If you had to eat the same thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
BARBEQUE CHICKEN WINGSSS AND MACCC AND CHEEEEEESEEEEE. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that combination. I know I will never get tired of it yo. NEVER.

What is your guilty pleasure?
Wait, what? I'm too young for this!

What’s the best thing about living in the Ludlow Residence?
The best thing about living in Ludlow is meeting new people and the viewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I've met so many cool people. My RA is the best and Did I mention the view ? All you other people not living in Ludlow should be jealous. Yes. That's right. GET MAD.

No comments: