Here is the recipe and it's simple and yummy (if I can cook them, you can, too!!)
|Thank you all for coming!!! :))|
1. Arrange chicken in square baking dish, sprinkle with lemon juice, onion flakes, basil and pepper
2. Cook on high in microwave, covered with waxed paper, for 8 to 9 mins or until it becomes tender.
3. Top chicken with 1/2 of cheese, avocado (you can skip the avocado), tomato (you can skip that one too), and remaining cheese.
4. cook on high for 2.5 to 3 mins.
5. Let stand 5 mins
1. crack 2 eggs and stir until yolk and egg whites get thoroughly mix together.
2. add 180ml of water
3. add a little salt (here I don't know how much to be honest. Start with a little pinch)
4. Put that mixture into a ceramic bowl, preferably with a lid on tip.
5. Cook it in the microwave for 1 minute. Take out, stir, put it back in for another 1 - 2 mins.