Monday, October 22, 2012

Ludlow Resident Spotlight: Rosa Villanueva


Rosa Villanueva
Juarez, Mexico
Second year, Dance, specializing in the Horton technique
Lives on the 6th Floor 

What three frivolous things would you do, if you hit the lottery?
1. Travel the world and see all of my favorite dance companies perform.
2. Buy an apartment right in front of the Williamsburg park.
3. Buy a red Vespa!


If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
I would like to have the ability to teleport to any location on earth! that way I could go to mexico and see my family and friends whenever I wanted to!

What is the closest red item to you?
My backpack!

What song summarizes your life?
I can't think of any. But there is this song that I've been listening very often and I love it! It's called The Way it was and is, from the new album of The Killers, one of my favorite bands!

If you could have a dinner party and invite a famous person (living or dead) who would it be and why?
The actor Aaron Johnson, because he's gorgeous, he's totally my style! Ha ha ha! 

What is one thing you cannot live without and why?
Easy! That would be dance. I really like dancing and, well, even though its a hard thing to do even harder as a career, it makes me entirely happy and those 3,5 or 10 minutes on stage are worth it!

If you had to eat the same thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
My mom's green enchiladas!

What is your guilty pleasure?
Driving while listening to my favorite bands!

What’s the best thing about living in the Ludlow Residence?
I think the neighborhood!

No comments: