Monday, October 29, 2012

Ludlow Resident Spotlight: Roman Anaya

Roman Anaya
Torrington, Wyoming
Second year, Photography
Lives on the 17th Floor 

What three frivolous things would you do, if you hit the lottery?The very first thing I would do, is buy myself a life time supply of Snickers. I would also buy a Bald Eagle, and name him Howard. I would buy a small island where Howard an I can Snickers all day long and live happily ever after.

If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
If I could have a super power, I would have the super power of teleportation. I would love to go from one place to another without having to travel. I could see the world, and go to class without having to take the M15 or F train. Those 20 minutes in the subway are killer. :) :D

What is the closest red item to you?
I am currently sitting on my bed. I have 2 red pillows that bring me great dreams at night.

What song summarizes your life?
"I Can Go the Distance" from the Disney movie Hercules is probably the song that summarizes my life best. The song is a reminder that no matter how difficult life gets, we can all go the distance and overcome any obstacle that come our way.


If you could have a dinner party and invite a famous person (living or dead) who would it be and why?
So, I realize that Ariel from The little Mermaid is a cartoon. However, I would love to have a dinner part with here, just so that I could touch that hair. That hair is crazy!

What is one thing you cannot live without and why?
I could not live without the people I love. I love my friends and family, they keep me sane. I have many people that I know will always be there for me. When life gets tough, I have my friends and family to get me through them. I can go the distance.

If you had to eat the same thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
If I had to eat the same thing for the rest of my life, I would have to chose potatoes. You can fry them, you can mash them, and you can bake them. I'd be set for life.

What is your guilty pleasure?
I have a pair of Star Wars pajamas that I use as underwear sometimes. Awesome.

What’s the best thing about living in the Ludlow Residence?
Ludlow Hall is a wonderful hall and home. The staff has managed to build a community, which is a very difficult thing to do with a residence hall that has 20 floors. It's in a wonderful location with a lot of things to do in our neighborhood. We are forced to learn our way around the city through the subway and bus system, which makes the experience of living the city feel much more real.

No comments: