Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Melt Bakery Ice Cream Sandwiches

Over the last five months I have been working at Melt Bakery selling delicious ice cream sandwiches. Working here has been such a rewarding experience as I have gotten the amazing opportunity to eat some of the most amazing ice cream sandwiches in NYC. The flavors can range from your regular chocolate chip walnut cookie with a vanilla ice cream to a dangerous crackly chocolate cookie with a chocolate ice cream made with Maker's Mark Bourbon.  Once you try one flavor you'll want to keep coming back to try more and more.

If you end up being addicted to these sandwiches like I am, I do recommend that you follow them on twitter @Meltbakery for their specials.

If you go within the next couple of weeks I recommend that you ask for the special a double chocolate chip cookie with espresso ice cream! It is amazing!!


Melt Bakery
132 Orchard St ( It is literally behind our building) 


No comments: