Wednesday, January 30, 2013

White Elephant

The White Elephant had a great turn out! There were nine of us in total and all the presents were up for grabs! All of the gifts looked so interesting and I had my eye on the shiny wrapped one! 

I was so excited to see what was inside those bags and wrapping! We all drew numbers from a hat and then the game began! resident Bryan got the lowest number of all of us that meant he would go first, he choose my gift. 

I used a Brooklyn Industries bag and mad it look really nice. I put in my old pirate costume, plus the sword as well as a Nerf gun and darts. I got some light bulbs! 60 wats, the wrapping paper spoke to me, it told me "pick me I'm wrapped nice!" Toward the end I told everyone that they should trade with one another if they like each others gifts. In the end everyone left with a smile on there face. 

No comments: