Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I Love Anime

Now that I think about it, my first encounter with anime was at an early age. I remember animes like Gotcha man (also know as G force)... perhaps you could call Silver Hawks anime, but I am not sure. But what I am sure of is the first time I knew that I was watching anime. And, yes, I am talking about the probably the most famous, the anime-starter kit show: Dragonball Z. I had never seen anything like it in my life. And I had often wondered--I am sure like other kids-- was any one else feeling this excited about a animated show. One thing i loved about Japanese animation was the buildup to an exciting episode.

Ever since then I have been hooked to anime. Currently, thanks to my friend Jay, I have been watching One Piece. I admit I never thought i would like One Piece, but it is very good. The storytelling is amazing. They get you to fall in love with these characters.


if you interested in watching anime, maybe you could start with my top three:

1) Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood


2) Trigun
3) Samurai Champloo

No comments: