Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Do you like Dev Hynes?

Dev Hynes aka Blood Orange just dropped his new song yesterday. I was over the moon, and you should too. Check him out!


Also, he's doing a show !!!!
Playing music saved my life; if it wasn’t for the chance to play cello or piano when I was a kid growing up in Essex, I shudder to think where I’d be right now. At this point in my life, all that matters to me is giving back to communities and making people happy, so I have decided to put on a fun night of performances with friends of mine at the legendary Apollo Theatre in Harlem that is hopefully affordable to all, with all proceeds going to the Opus 118 Harlem School of Music, a program that transforms the lives of our students and their families through access to quality music education both in-school and after-school.. New York City, let’s have some fun!

Tickets on sale this Friday, you don't want to miss it. 
http://bloodorange.nyc/

No comments: