Thursday, October 15, 2015

Heat is going on today and other going ons

As we settle into October and the temperature slowly decreases we urge everyone at ludlow to keep their heat on even if it is on the lowest setting. Today the heat is going to be turned on in all of  the rooms in the entire building so if you've been a little chilly you can now warm up your room to your preferred temperature(yay). Also in other news Halloween is so close I can taste it, literally I've been eating nothing but pumpkin related items and candy for the past few weeks. I can't wait to see everyones costumes, October 22nd will be SVA's annual Halloween party I'm ready to be impressed by a fabulous array of costumes. Buuuut, if you're like me and always living life on a budget here are some really cheap and quick ideas for last minute costumes. Bad costumes are like puns, they're too obvious but you're a little mad you didn't come up with it.
That what makes them so great.

click hereeeeeeლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)


-RADesiree
(actual picture of me)


No comments: